Saturday, June 2, 2007

SUMMER FUN



Well, School has been out for a week now so it is officially summer, I don't care what the calendar says. Mark is working out of town most of this week so I've got to think of some fun things to do in the evenings. Mason has several baseball games next week so that will probably keep us occupied most of the time. He missed several games this week. He has been sick with fever since Tuesday night. You know he feels bad when he does not want to go anywhere but the couch! He is too much like me, wanting to go all the time, so I knew he felt bad.

With Mark out of town I thought I would see how Mason was feeling tomorrow and after church go shopping to pick up some things for our vacation in a couple of weeks. Isn't that sad, Dad goes out of town and Mom drags the boys shopping. We gotta get ready for the BEACH! This will be the first time the boys have been to the beach. I am excited to see how they react when they see the ocean.

Mark's sister, Tammy and her husband Dennis get here next Saturday with the kids. We will all head out Sunday together for Houston then Galveston. They are a fun family to vacation with. The kids all have a good time together with other kids to play with while we are seeing the sights. I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures to share when we get back. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments:

sitemeter