Thursday, August 26, 2010
1. He has a servant's heart. He gives himself to help others naturally. He gets that from his Daddy...one of the many reason's I love him too.
2. Mason draws detailed designs of things he wants to invent. He builds phenomenal things out of Legos too. He has a spacial ability that I just don't have so it AMAZES me! He may be my little engineer someday.
3. He is a wonderful brother.
4. He is respectful of adults. I love to hear good manners!
5. Mason is a good little football player. He loves to play so he gives it his all. He may be a little guy but he plays big!
6. He is developing his own sense of style. I love to see it come out.
7. He is a good student. He works hard and puts his studying first.
8. I love his laugh.
9. His kind and gentle spirit reminds me of my mother, who I love DEARLY!
10. His blond hair gets curly when it gets long...it makes me hate to cut it...he is gonna be a knockout! Those little girls better lookout for this mama ;-)
11. I love to hear him lead our prayer at dinnertime or on the way to school in the morning. He loves the Lord and I enjoy getting a glimpse of that relationship.
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Self portrait during our flight to Denver. I think Andrew had a mouthful of peanuts!
I hope their summer was special for them. Lots of adventures together and secrets shared.
As sorry as I am to see it's freedom come to an end, I am always ready for the routine of the school year. Even my boys are usually ready by the time we reach mid August. I have posted before here about how much I love school and how I always want my boys to develop that love. I know, I'm a nerd... but hey, a leopard never changes his spots!