Sunday, August 19, 2007

CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE

My parents celebrated there 52nd anniversary on August 17th. They were dating when Elvis was just starting out in Memphis. My dad took my mom to see Elvis in concert for one of there first dates and got a little jealous when my mom started screaming for Elvis. Well who wouldn't scream, look how cute he was! I just love that story. Sometimes we forget our parents were once young and "in love" just like we were. Fifty-two years later they are still committed to each other, now that is real love.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY MOM AND DAD.

2 comments:

Nonnas News said...

I love Elvis! I still enjoy his music and his movies. He died the year I graduated from high school. I will never forget that day. I remember how sad the world was.

Congrats to your parents!! Yes, we do forget our parents were once young and "in love"

Nonnas News said...

Maybe you, Kim and I need to have a "blog" night! I dont know much, I just mess around till I get something to work! Its fun when you do get something figured out.

sitemeter