Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our close friends Kim and Paul will be united with Max any moment now. I know she is going to wonder why I picked this picture...I love it. It shows the silly side of the couple we have grown to love so much. I am so excited for them! I am just sick not knowing every moment how it is all going. I cannot wait to hear the story from Kim & Paul of those first few moments with their precious son. It has been AMAZING to watch the Lord guide this entire journey...even when things looked uncertain. He has taken care of every detail in such a way that you cannot doubt his sovereignty. Check out Kim's blog and travel site to see what an amazing thing the Lord is doing in their lives.

Just think, this adorable little guy is going to be my neighbor really soon... coming all the way from the other side of the world to be just where God intended. I'm sure you all will see many pictures coming of our boys hanging out with Mr. Max. Hurry home Max, we're waiting for you!

No comments:

sitemeter