Tuesday, October 30, 2007

CAROLYN THE PS2 MASTER

My friend Carolyn spent an evening with us last week and Mason convinced her to play the Disney Cars movie racing game with him. I hate to tell on her but she is about as good at video games as I am...that is not saying much. I will say she is a much more patient soul than me with those games. Mason had so much playing with her. Just look at that smile on his face. It looks like she was having a good time to hearing the boys sweet laughter.

She and Mark worked together for about 3 years and Mark quickly saw what a great person she is. I have really enjoyed getting to know Carolyn better this year. She has the biggest heart and a fun personality. The boys absolutely adore her and so do Mark and I. I love how the Lord just puts fabulous people in our lives to bless us and show us how much He loves us. When I think of Carolyn, I think of her generosity, caring nature, and fun spirit. I think if we look at the qualities we love so much in our friends, it shows us a piece of the character of God. Look around your life and stop and think about just how wonderful God is!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Carolyn is so precious. I know how much of a blessing she is to your family. I love being around her, even when she is going through a hard time, she makes you feel good when you are around her.

sitemeter