OK, my friend Amy has tagged me and is forcing me to reveal 5 songs that I am embarrassed to admit I like. I know admitting I love some of these CRAZY songs will really burst the bubble for some of you guys that think I am just so sweet and proper...OK, all of you know better, no real risk there ;-). Now the problem is limiting the list to the five since I like a lot of different music.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 5 songs you are embarrassed to admit to others that you like and tell why.
3. Tag 5 people at the end of post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Now enjoy my embarrassing playlist...
1. DA BUTT - for those of you that do not remember this 80's song, boy did you miss out! I have no idea who sang the song, I just remember laughing and dancing to it at my high school dances with my girlfiends and sister, Teresa. We really gave her a hard time because one of the lines in the song said, "Teresa's got a big ole butt". We were brutal!
2. A MAN OF CONSTANT SORROW - from the movie, Oh Brother Where Art Thou. When I am alone in the car I will sing this baby loud and proud. The cars passing me have to laugh!
3. KISS by Prince. I have to admit to being a big Prince fan back in the day. His music always had a great sound to it. I even saw the movies Purple Rain and Under the Cherry Moon . I know I will live to regret admitting this to some of you!
4. FANCY - by Reba McEntire. No memory tied to this song. It is just sappy, controversial, and great sound that just sucks me in. Another one that I will just belt out...by myself of course.
5. YOU DROPPED A BOMB ON ME - by The Gap Band. Another 80's wonder! I remember my older sister, Liz playing this too loud upstairs in her room and my dad would say, "If I have to hear that bomb drop one more time I'm going to drop a bomb on someone!" My other sisters and I would giggle in silence.
So, there it is, my crazy list of songs that I know I will regret revealing. Now I tag:
OK, now I know I have some coworkers that lurk on this blog at times so if I call any of your cell phones and hear "Da Butt" as the ringtone you have assigned to me, diciplinary action will be in order (I'm talking to you Kim!) ;-)