Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Frog and Toad

Andrew and I were eating dinner together while Dad and Mason did some little jobs at the house one evening. He looked over his plate of ravioli and asked, "Are frogs and toads the same?" I said, "they are similar, just a little different. Frogs have wet skin and toads have dry bumpy skin." Sorry, that is the best I could do at recalling basic biology. He looked at me with a funny stare and said, "I thought toads were just old frogs." I guess that makes sense...the older I get the more my skin looks dry and wrinkly!

Check out more funnies at Mary's Tiny Tot Tuesdays.

2 comments:

Jodee said...

That is hilarious! I guess I would be a toad too!

Hope you have a great week!

Grannalisa said...

Makes sense to me. Dry and wrinkly = old!! Cute!!

sitemeter