- Hair grows back so take a chance on a new cut.
- If I don't have make up on when a neighbor drops by or I have to run to the store quickly, I'm OK with it now. A few years ago I HATED IT!
- I like to have cute clothes but I will not break my bank account to have the latest and greatest.
- It's easier to laugh at most situations now. Even when I was running with Sadie this week and she pulled at her leash just enough to have me loose it and tumble across the track, I was laughing before I stopped falling. I had to look ridiculous! When people keep asking me how I got the road rash, I just laugh again while I tell the story.
- It is easier for me to admit when I am wrong. I have learned that most failures point you to success. The most successful people I know had many failures they learned from to make it to their success.
- I don't obsess about my weight anymore. If my clothes start to fit tight or I start to feel sluggish, I just know I need to eat better and exercise more. It is about being healthy for me now, not thin. This girl is just gonna have a booty and as I tell my boys to say...that's just the way God made me!
- Our past, good or bad, molds us into who we are today but it does not define where we will go in the future.
So here's to getting older ladies. It only gets better from here...with just a few more wrinkles ;-)