Monday, June 1, 2009

Little Mister Roo

My little Andrew is spunky, full of energy, a clown, and down right full of life. He always has something brewing. He keeps me on my toes to say the least. He is becoming such a big boy and one that has a generous heart. I took him with me to do the grocery shopping yesterday and he was such a big helper. He took his dollar to buy a Matchbox car and was shopping the selection so carefully to ensure he picked the best. But the best part of his shopping was not for himself. He wanted to get some dogie bones for Ms. Ronda's dog Molly. This week is the first week he will be going back to Ronda's for the summer. He was so excited he packed the little dog bones in his backpack and gathered some special cars and football cards to give Ronda. He was so excited to give his gifts to his loved ones he has been missing. My heart was so swollen with pride as he cheerfully gave. I just love that little monster so!!

2 comments:

Jodee said...

What a sweet boy with a big heart! It sounds like you are raising him right!

Mary@notbefore7 said...

So sweet! What a precious little guy.

sitemeter