Friday, August 28, 2009

House Update

I know a house update is overdue, but hey, so is the completion of this house ;-) I will head to the house to take a few shots of the progress but I'll give you a little sneak peak

Andrew was helping me scrape the drywall mud off the floor so we can be ready for the floors to be put down in a few of weeks. Just take a peak at those BEAUTIFUL kitchen cabinets behind him! We will have them painted and stained in a couple of weeks as well. That reminds me of the move Money Pit when the workers tell them everything will take "two weeks". We should rent that movie to find our sense of humor as we finish up this project. I'll post more pics of the progress in a couple of days. I know, such a teaser I am!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

I used to help my Dad remodel our house and I looooved it! I mean I could have peeled off old wallpaper for days!!

sitemeter