Friday, November 20, 2009

DEEP THOUGHTS FOR THANKSGIVING...

"If you're at a Thanksgiving dinner, but you don't like the stuffing or the cranberry sauce or anything else, just pretend like you're eating it, but instead, put it all in your lap and form it into a big mushy ball. Then, later, when you're out back having cigars with the boys, let out a big fake cough and throw the ball to the ground. Then say, 'Boy, these are good cigars!'"
- Jack Handy
Deep Thoughts

This just made me giggle. I know, I have issues ;-)

3 comments:

Nonnas News said...

you got me on that one, I was expecting some deep meaningful thoughts from you about Thanksgiving!! LOL LOL

Kim said...

LOL...like mother,like son...now we know where andrew gets it :-).

i love you my precious friend...SO MUCH! you are a treasure!

Thank you Lord for funny friends that continue to brighten my day!

Kim

Grannalisa said...

I thought this was going to be serious and then I started reading it and I thought this must be one of Andrew's funnies. LOL

sitemeter