Thursday, July 15, 2010

HOLY SMILE BATMAN!

Andrew has been wobbling his front tooth for weeks now. Earlier this week it got REALLY loose. On the way home from my office that day he and I stopped to get a snow cone. He was in the backseat of the car eating it when he started crying big alligator tears. When I asked him what was wrong, he said, "I don't want to be a big boy, I want to be your little boy." My heart just melted. He had overheard me saying to the babysitter that once kids loose their front teeth they are big kids. I had no idea he would take that to heart :-( He wants to be big enough to do everything his big brother does most of the time so I wasn't expecting that reaction. I told him he will always be my little boy even when he grows up to be as big as his daddy. In no time the tears were dried up and he was happily eating his snow cone gabbing away with me about his exciting day. That night I couldn't help but snuggle him a little longer when I tucked him in a bedtime.

3 comments:

Jodee said...

What a sweet little guy!

Grannalisa said...

So precious!! Love that toothless grin!

Anonymous said...

Awww!!! sooo sweet! The things they say are so precious!!

sitemeter