Tuesday, July 31, 2007


I love to wake up before my boys and have some quiet time. Growing up in a big family, I always had activity around me and always felt strange without at least the TV noise in the background. Never would I have pegged myself as someone who wanted peace and quiet, much less a morning person! Now I find myself sipping coffee in the morning while reading a devotional not wanting the stillness of the moment to end. I can't help but think that feeling comes from giving myself to the Lord first thing and feeling his presence... then I hear little footsteps and see Andrew rubbing his eyes while we crawls up into my lap to snuggle for a bit in the early morning hours. Now that is another great blessing in the wea hours of the morning that I don't want to end!

No comments:

sitemeter