Monday, November 19, 2007

EASY MENU


Well this week will be easy for menu planning since we are leaving for Grandma's house on Wednesday. Here is my shortest menu ever...

Monday - Leftover Chicken Pepper Skillet

Tuesday - Sandwiches, carrots with ranch dip and apples

Wednesday - to grandmother's house we go

Thursday - Turkey

Friday - Turkey

Saturday - Turkey

Sunday - on the road again.

HEHE, just kidding. We will not be eating turkey until we grow feathers. We will be spending the week with Mark's grandparents in Kansas. Check out other menu plans that surely include thanksgiving recipes where others post MENU PLAN MONDAY! I will miss cooking thanksgiving dinner this year. I know I sound like some crazy person but yes, I do LOVE to cook the big meal when I have people to share it with. This year we will be having Thanksgiving dinner at Mark's Uncle Mike and Aunt Karen's in Kansas. We can't wait to see everyone. It has been quite a while.

1 comment:

Nonnas News said...

Have a fun, safe trip to Kansas! Happy Thanksgiving!!

sitemeter