Sunday, November 11, 2007

FALLING LEAVES

The leaves in our trees are turning BEAUTIFUL shades of gold, orange and red. I LOVE TO LOOK AT THEM THIS TIME OF YEAR! I took this picture under the red oak tree in our front yard. Now all these leaves are falling faster than Mark and I can keep them raked up. Between work, the house remodel, school, soccer, church, and keeping up with housework, we just don't have the time. We found a couple of guys to do the job and they made our yard look breathtaking! Just take a look...

OK, I admit the leaves were not picked up but they made great yard decoration! Now let's see them reaping the benefits of their hard work...






These boys are truly blessings from our Heavenly Father. I couldn't imagine our lives without them. I would not trade the craziness of our days for ANYTHING. These smiling faces make it obvious to me how much God loves me, to bless me with such riches that I do not deserve. Our lives are not full of glamour or monetary riches, but it is more than I ever thought I would possess. The love in our home is decadent.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Wow...I can't believe what I was talking about on our walk was the same as your post.... I am blessed to have a friend that sees family and life through the eyes of our Father. I LOVE this post. The picture of the tree is beautiful!!!....but I think my favorite is the last picture of your little blessings...I love those boys so much!!!

sitemeter