Sunday, November 11, 2007

MENU MONDAY


This is how menus are presented in this home...hahahaha. I couldn't resist, but isn't that beautiful! At this point in our lives, I prefer the plate Mason made for me in Kindergarten.

I found that this past week I had more meals than I needed. We ate leftovers a couple of nights so I am planning to cook less this week and make the most of the other meals... and saving more money, I hope. So that is why you see some repeats from last week. I did not make some of the planned meals so I will make them this week. check out MENU MONDAY and see what other families are planning.

MONDAY - Taco Salad

TUESDAY - Chicken Pepper Skillet, salad, wheat rolls

WEDNESDAY - Leftovers

THURSDAY - Tuna Casserole, broccoli, buiscuts

FRIDAY - Pizza for MOVIE NIGHT!

SATURDAY - Chicken Spagetti

SUNDAY - Leftovers...again

No comments:

sitemeter