Monday, November 5, 2007

MENU MONDAY AGAIN

Last week went well and I tried a new recipe that I LOVED. The Garlic-Lime Chicken was great. I will post the recipe next time I make it. The weekend changed a little but other than that, I stuck to the plan and that makes life much easier and saves money. So here we go again:

Monday - Spaghetti, Caesar salad, garlic bread.

Tuesday - Leftover Autumn Stew

Wednesday - Church meal

Thursday - Tuna Casserole, steamed broccoli, biscuits

Friday - Corn dogs, carrots and ranch dip, apples and caramel dip

Saturday - Chicken Pepper Skillet, green salad, whole wheat rolls

Sunday - Oven fried fish, squash and zucchini, baked sweet potatoes,

Most of these meals are from the pantry so I do not have to spend too much at the grocery store. That is a good thing after a trip to Canton.:-)

No comments:

sitemeter