Thursday, November 1, 2007

TRICK OR TREAT NIGHT!

We had a fun time this Halloween. The boys were cute Motorcycle racers. Andrew was a motocross racer and Mason was Evel Knievel. Andrew had started running a slight temperature and had a little cough so I decided to let him trick or treat the downtown square but then go home and hand out candy. While we were downtown someone gave him a small piece of hard candy wrapped in a clear wrapper. He held it up with excitement and yelled to me "Hey Mom, I got a cough drop!" Everyone around was laughing at that silly kid. After that I took Mason to church where he had AWANA. All the kids were in their costumes looking so cute. We came home early, ate KIM'S chili while we watched the boys pour their candy out on the floor to assess the loot! It reminded me of the days when I did the same thing with my sisters. We would barter with each other for the good stuff! I hope my boys look back on these days as fondly as I do those with my sisters.
OK MOM, WE ARE READY TO GO TRICK OR TREATING ALREADY!
OOOH, WHAT DID WE GET?
TAKING A LITTLE REST
I'VE HAD A LOT OF CANDY, CAN YOU TELL?
I'M NOT TOO SURE ABOUT THIS GUY...BUT HE HAS CANDY.

No comments:

sitemeter