Tuesday, January 22, 2008

TAG, YOU'RE IT!


My friend, Grannalisa, over at Number 1 Granna tagged me with "The Daily Dose" which is for "blogs that I must read everyday without fail.....They make you laugh, cry, think and feel connected every time you read a post. They give you a thrill as you see them loading into your browser and you get an equally satisfying thrill when you see that they have commented on your blog". Thanks Grannalisa, for the sweet compliment. It is nice to know that our everyday life makes you smile. I feel the same way about your fun family blog.
Well I have to say there are 3 or so that I check and comment on regularly and then I stalk others occasionally. My sisters have yet to jump on the blogging train but they enjoy seeing my antics.
So here goes...

4 jobs I've had:
Restaurant hostess - if you can call it that, I served coffee and rang people up in a cafeteria style restaurant when i was 13-15 years old.
cashier
pharmacy technician
pharmacy operations director

4 movies watched over and over:
It's a Wonderful Life
Gone With the Wind
Steel Magnolias
Ace Ventura Pet Detective

4 places I've lived
Memphis, TN
Garden City, KS
Alpine, TX
Muleshoe, TX

4 shows I watch:
American Idol
House - DVD rental by season is FAB.
Super Nanny-sometimes
OK, I admit, I watch Spongebob, Drake & Josh, Blues Clues, Wonder Pets, Little Einstein, and whatever else my kids want to watch. I am just in love with watching them get into their shows. Andrew still talks to the TV when he is watching. That is more entertaining to me than anything Hollywood can put out.

4 places I've been:
Colorado
Washington D.C.
South Carolina - LOVE IT!
Miami

4 people who email me regularly:
co-workers
Kristi
Carolyn
my sister Laura, when she gets her computer fixed

4 favorite things to eat:
You mean I have to narrow it down to 4 things...that is just crazy!
Kashi bars
fresh fruit
any and all of my mother's home cooking
ice cream with MAGIC SHELL...
Disclaimer/warning: Magic shell has been known to be extremely habit forming, sample at your own risk. Studies have shown Ice cream with Magic Shell may cause lack of sharing with even your precious children, upset spouse when you eat the last bit, bloating, tight fitting pants, and magic shell dependency. If you develop a magic shell dependency, tell your prescriber (me) so she may confiscate all potentially dangerous product from your home to protect you from an even more serious condition, late night television watching while eating Magic shell. (Can you tell I am typing this late at night while I listen to pharmaceutical ads for erectile dysfunction?)

4 places I'd rather be:
With my boys visiting my sis and her family in Colorado.
A day at home watching movies in my pajamas with the boys.
Cooking in the kitchen with my mother
visiting an art gallery with Teresa. I miss my artsy sis!

4 things I look forward to this year:
The birth of Teresa and Clint's new baby.
Moving into our new house, maybe I should say completing the renovation of our new house!
Taking the boys to Colorado to see their cousins.
Going to the Florida for 3 days for a conference at a great resort. It will be work but a refresher at a Spa for Mom...ALONE! MASSAGE HERE I COME

I'm not tagging anyone because all of my current blog buddies have been tagged. If you are reading and think this would be fun to do on your blog, consider yourself tagged. Leave me a comment so I can jump to your blog and read your answers. What a fun way to learn a little about each other!

No comments:

sitemeter