Monday, December 8, 2008

MY SISTERS ARE ON THEIR WAY!!!!!!!


My big sisters Debbie (along with her husband Mike)and Laura (with her babies Josh and Brooke) are driving in today on their way to see the rest of our family back East. They will be here for one day then continue with their trip. This weekend they will be back again for a couple of days before they head back to Colorado. When they come back on Saturday, our friend (who you may as well call a sister too!) will drive in with her two girls. We will have a HOUSE FULL and I LOVE IT!

I am worse than the kids. I stayed up until 5:00am wrapping presents because I was too excited to sleep. Now that is crazy! I am a grown woman who should have more self control than that. oh well, who wants to sleep when there is fun to be had. I can sleep after they leave.

I'll post pictures of all of our craziness later. For now I'm off to work.

1 comment:

Mary@notbefore7 said...

Oh how stinkin' fun! I am the same way before vacation or a fun trip!

I love that you stayed up wrapping presents...not sure I would have made it till 5 AM though.

Hope you get some rest :)

sitemeter