Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a busy Christmas this year with lots of company. We love it that way. It started with Kayla and Chad and little Logan (our niece and her family) spending Christmas with us. It was great to get that time with them. Kayla is such a wonderful girl. It is so fun to see her all grown up and starting a family of her own. Her husband is a keeper! The Lord truly blessed Kayla with a loving husband. Little Logan is a doll! Mark and I reminisced while we cuddled him and soaked up that new baby smell.

Then we had a visit with my big sis, Laura and her family. We had a blast while they spent the week with us. We live so far apart it is difficult to always get together but we are committed to finding a way to do this at least once a year. We always have so much fun together and the kids do to ;-)

I put together a little slide show of all our Christmas fun. It is long since I want to remember all the fun. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You asked about a painting on my mantel a while ago~It's by Del Parson, but I'm not sure of the name or if you can buy it anymore. My in-laws gave it to us as a gift. I love it too! Sorry it has taken so long to get back to you!

Anonymous said...

Those are such cute pictures!! LOVE THEM!!! We had such a great time. Can't wait for our next get together.

sitemeter