Monday, March 15, 2010

YEAH SPRING BREAK!

I am taking the week off...with a few project to work on from home while the boys veg out. Just like last year, we are staying home and enjoying some down time. Mason and I spent this past weekend at home while Mark and Andrew went up to see Grandma and Grandpa in Kansas. Mason spent Sunday afternoon playing at a friend's house so I had the house to myself for a few hours. I really didn't know what to do with myself! I worked on bank statements and retirement accounts. I know I am a NERD! When I went to pick Mason up he said he felt lightheaded. He has a fever but no other symptoms. I hope a day of rest and jello will make everything better.

The weather here is beautiful and makes me ready to get to work in the yard! It looks awful since it is still dirt & ruts from construction. Mark will probably start next weekend with equipment to level out the yard and work on the fence in the backyard.These bulbs blooming in all the mess give me hope!
I will see if I can recruit Andrew to help me wash my car today. The weather is too nice to stay indoors but with Mason not feeling well we better stay home. Happy Spring everyone!

1 comment:

The Mrs. said...

Nothing like a daffodil to cheer you up and bring on the spring!

sitemeter