Have we really had him for eleven years? The time has flown! That boy is just great and I have enjoyed every second of being his mom. He has had some ups and downs this past year but all of it has made him into the great young man he is today. Here are 11 things about our oldest son that make him the special guy he is to our family.
1. He has a servant's heart. He gives himself to help others naturally. He gets that from his Daddy...one of the many reason's I love him too.
2. Mason draws detailed designs of things he wants to invent. He builds phenomenal things out of Legos too. He has a spacial ability that I just don't have so it AMAZES me! He may be my little engineer someday.
3. He is a wonderful brother.
4. He is respectful of adults. I love to hear good manners!
5. Mason is a good little football player. He loves to play so he gives it his all. He may be a little guy but he plays big!
6. He is developing his own sense of style. I love to see it come out.
7. He is a good student. He works hard and puts his studying first.
8. I love his laugh.
9. His kind and gentle spirit reminds me of my mother, who I love DEARLY!
10. His blond hair gets curly when it gets long...it makes me hate to cut it...he is gonna be a knockout! Those little girls better lookout for this mama ;-)
11. I love to hear him lead our prayer at dinnertime or on the way to school in the morning. He loves the Lord and I enjoy getting a glimpse of that relationship.